Interior and Prop

Today Matt assisted torquing down the pop bolts. They were safety wired and the nose cone installed.

We then worked on the interior. It’s beautiful, but a couple of fitment issues that I’m sure will get straightened out…


Clear Prop!

Jeff and Glenn came over last night and helped Matt and I accomplish quite a few items. Matthew assembled the passenger side brakes almost single handedly. Jeff then led us through bleeding the brakes. They are now fully functional.

We then measured our fuel flow while the tail of the airplane was in a ditch, simulating fuel flow in a climb.

We then installed the Whirlwind HRT constant speed prop. And it sure is purty!