Oil Drain Valve and Top Skin

Matt and I riveted on the top skin tonight, went very well. We also installed the oil drain valve and did the first oil fill. Finally, I managed to kick over a tray of 1000 rivets of about ten different sizes. I’ll be sorting tomorrow!


Wingtips, Brakes, and Gremlins

All electrical gremlins have been eliminated, I had the can bus wires reversed at the AOA indicator.

Matt and Dad helped all day yesterday. Matt almost single handedly fabricated and fitted the passenger side brake pedals before they were whisked off to Optimum Coating for powder coating.

Dad and I installed the right wingtip, which included the embedded Archer VOR antenna. Lights function too!