Today I wired in the transponder and bundled up the autopilot wiring.
Today Jeff Point and my dad came over and hung the engine! One step closer…
Installed the adsb in receiver and chased the wires. Matt helped me route the static line tubing.
Antenna installed behind the passenger side roll bar. Chased some wires to the front of the plane too…
Installed NACA fresh air vents. Also installed the roof brace above the baggage compartment. I started wiring the LED spotlight on that brace, only to find out that the LEDs were burned out.
Another good day of progress. Dad came over and helped again. Installed the tires and brake assembly, installed the two engine ECU’s, and fabricated a rack for the transponder behind the baggage bulkhead.
Today my dad came over and we made huge progress. We riveted on the aft top skin of the fuselage. We installed the seatbelt anchors for the shoulder straps. We also installed the gear legs, so she’s standing on her own! Lastly, installed the interior brake lines.