I have seat backs and the front covers that enclose the fuel selector valve and fuel lines.
Installed the seatbelt crotch anchorpoint, the rear seat pan and hinges, the forward seat pans, and the center tunnel.
I have a roof! Fitted, match drilled, deburred, and dimpled. I also installed the pitch autopilot bracket and riveted the baggage floor in. The back baggage wall is temporarily in place and ready to match drill.
Tonight Matthew and I completed the elevator bellcrank assembly and the rear bulkhead gussets. Thanks for your help Matt!
Next up is fitting the top skins of the fuselage!
Did a bunch of little things tonight including the firewall gussets, the seat back gussets, the seatbelt shoulder anchors, and the elevator bellcrank support.