First Wing Error

I made my first significant error on the wings. In match drilling a couple of the ribs to the rear spar at the wing walk area, I match drilled from the rib side to the spar. This created a hole in W-707G that cut right through the edge of this part.

What I should have done is match drilled from the wing spar side into the ribs.

$25 in replacement parts on order…

PS – This isn’t my photo, but it shows exactly what I managed to do.

IMG_0185

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s