Left Elevator Tab and Trim Servo

Today I tackled the left elevator tabs, or more specifically, the lack of tabs. I had previously cut them off after failing to bend them correctly. I replaced the tabs with a mini rib of my own fabrication. It went quite nicely actually!

image

I then installed the trim access panel and trim servo. The instructions were a bit lacking, but got it done!

image

Thanks to Cheryl for supervising and motivating and Matthew for three minutes and half a dozen clecos of attention!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s