Installed the trottle and prop linkage at the quadrant.
I went with the Andair duplex fuel valve. An expensive but beautiful, well build part!
Yesterday Matt pulled an undersized wire and ran the proper sized wiring for the tail strobe. Today I did the wiring and riveted on the bottom rudder cap. The AeroLED is super bright!
I also connected the linkage at the prop governor.
Made the bracket for the trottle cable at the engine. Tonight I put it all together.
Cheryl helped tremendously and we laid up the canopy fairing fiberglass. I think it turned out nicely so far, hopefully not too much sanding…
Hung the exhaust, located the seat heat control, routed the heat vent control, measured and ordered the prop and throttle cables. I also installed the prop cable bracket and reclocked the governor for the unusual prop cable.
Cheryl helped me all day on the airplane! We got a lot done. Cheryl sanded down the leading edge of the canopy to prep for the fiberglass fairing. She then filled the edge with epoxy and micro balloons.
We modified the lower rudder cap to clear the tail spring and added some fiberglass reinforcement.
I installed the center console to prep for running the throttle and prop cables.
I also installed the lower exhaust.
Last, I added the heat control lever.